1. Metal hinges on all hinged doors
2. Metal angle brackets on the retracting shelves 16 mm thick
3. Bolted metal brackets for the retracting shelves 22 mm thick
4. Metallic clothes rails and brackets
5. Metal brackets for the rear wall
6. The illumination systems are tested and certified
7. Retractable elements are equipped with ballbearing rail guides
8. Safety glass is used for all glass elements
The concept behind many of our innovations is quite simple: To make life for you as the customer, easier, calmer and more pleasant:
Ecological and economical trading is a priority. In addition to the production process, all areas of the company are characterised by our high quality standards. Continuous quality control and the use of our quality management provide us and you with the necessary security from selection of raw materials through to delivery of the finished furniture parts.
We use only high-density, quality-controlled wooden panels of grade E1 to produce our wardrobes. Processing is done using the latest CNC-controlled production equipment. This production method gives JUTZLER wardrobes their high quality and enables us to achieve a particularly good price/performance ratio for you as the customer.
Wardrobes are delivered flat-packed in packaging suitable for transportation. The preassembled fittings enable quick, easy assembly and disassembly.
We offer a 3 year warranty on our wardrobe systems (normal use).
We are passionate about producing wardrobes - but not at any cost. That is why we do not work with any tropical hardwood. This saves the rainforest and using European wood species shortens transport routes and reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Please pop in store & try out our design software that will transform your vision to reality.
© 2019 Ideal Furnishings.